PDA

View Full Version : PokerFusion.net - Tech Support and Custom Hardware ...

Fool
10-19-2009, 09:06 PM
I'd like to take a second and describe some of the services we offer at http://pokerfusion.net.

- Automatic Table Management
Tired of manually typing bets and organizing tables from multiple sites, all while trying to observe your opponents? We can automate the repetitive aspects of poker and free you to focus on strategy.

- Real-Time HH Backup
We offer real-time, dual redundant, hand history backup service. Few things decay faster than an actively used copy of Windows. Why trust your hard won HUD stats and pertinent tax information to something guaranteed to fail.

- The Perfect Poker Box
How well would your PC perform if it had been built for poker from the ground up? Plenty of storefront and online retailers exist who are actively marketing to everyone but you, the online poker player. We take poker PC performance to the next level.

- General Troubleshooting
No need to spend all day browsing through static on the web to find the answer to a simple question. All http://pokerfusion.net customers have access to experienced personnel via Skype or messenger. If it's more complicated than simple Q&A we'll be happy to schedule a session.

- Custom Scripts
No annoyance is to small. If there is no standard way to address your problem we will write a custom script.

Don't worry if this seems like a lot to take in. Not only will you have 1 on 1 support during the entire process but everything will be condensed into a single shortcut. You will never be more than a click away from your complete, automated setup. To get started simply go to http://pokerfusion.net, click the yellow button in the center of the page, and fill out a support ticket. We will contact you by email shortly to schedule a session.

ThePrezence
10-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Hey all ... this is a shout out to the great work/set up that I have received by dealing with James @ Pokerfusion.

I am not computer saavy at all and even if i was , why bother trying to do this yourself when you can have an expert set this up for you.

James has helped me move from playing 6 tables (my way) to now playing 20 at a time with his set up and with all my bet amounts preset and also an all in click or 2.55 bb raise for end game ease.

Here's the formula: ... automated = easy to play = more $$$ ... pretty simple really.

Ongoing support has been great, If I want other things done or need something looked at, its available.

Do yourself a favour and get hooked up, you will be glad you did ...and so will your roll $$$$!!

C.

livegame
10-20-2009, 11:52 PM
James at Pokerfusion is a class act. He was able to quickly identify my computer needs and develop scripts to make my playing experience optimal. Professional and fast service is what you can expect from Pokerfusion.

base
10-22-2009, 10:13 PM
James is a great human being!! also his service and passion for making it all work explaining everything is worth any cents IMO.. especially for those who are starting the transition from fun to serious play of the game.. hands down top notch service:D

Clean
11-05-2009, 04:30 PM
A+ WOULD HIRE AGAIN

Seriously, got help setting up the seemingly impossible placemint, theopener, some HEM tuning and other stuff. I'm on ipoker so everything was a little buggy, and we still haven't figured out betpot, but he's offered to fix that up later on.

Thanks!

fi$hN$hip$
11-13-2009, 01:12 AM
James is the answer to countless hours I've spent, trying set this or that up (while playing none the less) debugging, surfing FAQs etc etc.

He was very professional and easy to work with. In under two hours he had me set up for multiple sites, multiple monitors, got HEM HUD bugs fixed, reinstalled all the components I failed at.

My screen is de-cluttered for the first time as a poker player!!! (this has tilted me for years)

One click and I'm ready to go. Mutliple sites launched, player sat, and all screens aligned.

He helped me with security and memory probs too. He definatly understands all the clients and software associated, made my life soooo much easier.

Easily worth the money +1

kcruz12
11-26-2009, 04:56 PM
I just wanted to say that James at poker fusion really helped me figure the problems I was having on my computer ,but doing things a regular computer tech guy cannot do. Since, I played with a high volume of hands, I need my holdem manager to run efficiently. My hud was acting glichy and now it is running perfectly. He is reasonably priced and highly recommend him if you want to improve your poker efficiently. I have used him more than once and if you need a reference , i would be more than happy to give one.

-Ken

Clean
11-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Just got the betpot (almost) fixed for free. Very very helpful, just want to express how awesome this guy is once again.

Thanks!

a breath of air
01-03-2010, 03:48 AM
excellent idea for a service! i'd spent inf hours struggling to get programs working properly that i just didn't understand. james is knowledgeable and efficient and helped me setup and fix several programs that were giving me a lot of trouble as well as creating a custom script, supercharging hem to work better with my computer, and offering great suggestions for making playing more stress free and automated. highly recommended!

Fletch3000
01-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Working with Fool is a MUST if you are serious about your game!

I am a reg turbo sng player and I run a very complicated and high-end custom computer network system. Thanks to Fool, I have all the bells and whistles on my computer that I never even thought was available. Everytime I come up with a crazy, yet badass idea, Fool always delivers beyond my expectations.

If you are looking to have your system set up properly and to your EXACT SPECIFICATIONS, I highly recommend contacting Fool.

He is very professional, knowledgable, and timely. This is VERY HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS. (Trust me, I am a Director @ a Global Bio-Technology company and I deal with tech ppl all day :eek:).

His price per hour is extremely reasonable. We work together almost weekly right now, as I am the type that likes to constantly change and perfect.. Fool has definately provided me with the level of customization and automation that I could never imagine going without now. He helped to make my life easier so I could spend more time concentrating on my game.

If anyone has any questions regarding Fool's services, please feel free to contact me at any time. My email addy is jpkmn1@gmail.com or you may hit me up via this forum or 2plus2, as my SN is the same there too.

GL on the tables!

Fletch3000
01-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Thought I'd post a follow up on how everything is going with Fool @ Pokerfusion.

I have been working with Fool for a month now, due to a completely new system setup that i will explain in a few, and all I can say is this guy is truly top notch.

I upgraded my whole system in order to take advantage of the 8 gigs of RAM that I currently run (going to 24 gigs in the next few months, sorry Fool, you know what we are about to have to do again...) Fool came in and uploaded all of my old files, poker settings, etc to the exact same setting & format that I originally had on the old OS. The guy is incredible, within 1 hour I was back up and running like nothing had changed. And if you are a serious player, you know that time is money...

Also, I decided to get crazy with personalizing my computer and Fool totally blew me away with his ideas. Im pretty sure he got into it more than I did.. I really appreciate it when someone takes pride in their work. That means everything to me.

Its really awesome to be able to explain a vision to someone and they know exactly what you want. Please note that I am not tech savvy, he just knows how to listen to me and come up with a plan that exactly meets what I want. From my experience of working with IT guys, it is always a major problem trying to communicate with them because I dont understand their language and for whatever reason they are not able to process what I am saying into "computer speak." Not so with Fool, he has never once given me an answer other than "sure we can do that, no problem."

In fact, most of the time that I spend on Skype with him, that's all he's saying!

I want to start a new thread where I can share my custom setup with anyone who is interested. I am a sng grinder so my setup may not be suitable for everyone, but once again Fool can take your wildest ideas and apply them to make your system work for you. IMO, its all about making yourself more comfortable and relaxed so you can totally focus on your game and nothing else.

Point being, I want others to know that these services are available and that it will help you, as it has for me. I went 2 years without any customization or automation and now that I know what I have going on I damn sure couldnt go back.

GL on the tables!

Fletch

dangerfish
03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Just received my computer from Poker Fusion. It is absolutely sick. It came loaded with all of my poker software which was HUGE. In fact, that was the number one thing I dreaded in replacing my old computer. James set me up with every feature imaginable and it was ready to go right out of the box. Unreal service to go along with it. I have used James to troublesoot and add software and he is extremely good. I don't wanna get too carried away and make this sound like an advert but I am pretty blown away by my new setup.

Devin aka Dangerfish

ffrllc
04-09-2010, 03:19 PM
I want to add one more HUGE recommendation for James' services.

I'm amazed with how much value (and incredible convenience) he added to my poker set up. I have used him on two different occasions and each time I was blown away at how he goes above and beyond to get you set up exactly the way you want...and even sometimes in a way that is even better then you had in mind with things you either didn't know about or didn't think of.

If you play poker on a regular basis, you really need to get in touch with James to see what he can do for you.

Thundercat32
06-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Honestly I think James a.k.a. Fool should change his alias to 7-11 or Kwik-e mart b/c thats how damn convenient he is. I just spent several hours optimizing my machine, all of my poker software, and a thousand other things I didn't even know were possible. I just sat back relaxed asked questions and Fool did all of the work.

This guy is really, really sick. No one I've ever met before even comes close to touching his wealth of knowledge. Most of the time he was answering questions before I could even think to ask them. My computer is 10x faster now, 100x more secure, and there's not a way to describe how much more convenient my tables have become. Not only that James is a very knowledgeable poker player himself so he has a very good idea of what your needs are and an excellent idea of how to satisfy them.

I honestly feel James' services were worth every penny and I look forward to having his assistance on future updates and check ups. There were 2 more things that really stood out to me about James. One he really cares about his reputation and about his customers. He honestly enjoys helping others understand how to use their computers more efficiently, which for us poker players means to make more cash. Secondly, it really stood out how trustworthy James is. You can depend on him and he's going to shoot you straight and not take advantage of you. Imo, thats priceless.

If you want to rid yourself of computer and poker headaches you need to contact James a.k.a. Fool ASAP!