PDA

View Full Version : Can not open HEM PLEASE HELP!

mborg23
10-19-2009, 08:28 PM
SOOOOOO.
<br><br>
This all started 5 hours ago when I logged in to PS and opened my HEM. Start Auto import (Which norm launches my HUD). Message: Cannot creat table overlay. And something about running it as admin, which I have been doing and UAC is off anyway. Trouble shoot via the faq and restart my comp after making sure UAC was off....
<br><br>
Open HEM. It says I need to re-reg my serial number or whatever. I do that. It opens the Database Control Panel to connect to PostgreSQL. I click connect. USER NAME AND PW INCORRECT. WOULD YOU LIKE HEM TO RECONFIG TO ACCEPT THESE SETTINGS? Yes. SORRY< HEM WAS UNABLE TO MAKE THIS CHANGE. Grrrrrrrr. :mad::mad::mad::mad: I try uninstalling and reinstalling postgresql and the same situation remains.....
<br><br>
I have been stuck with that ever since. PM'd FOzzy and have yet to hear back from him. Don't know what to do. I ran all kinds of checks for trojans or viruses and have zero on my comp. I'm clean there. WOuld really, really, really like some help here and PLEASE don't tell me I have lost all my HH and stats and tracking. PLEASE.
<br><br>
Also should be noted that I have the latest update of HEM downloaded and installed.
<br><br>
!!!!update!!!! I downloaded the newest PostgreSQL and installed it. Changed my port and opened it up. However, this resulted in it requiring me to create a new database... I am currently reloading my HH into the new DB however, I would like some help here. What went wrong that mde me have to do this? Did I fix it correctly? Can I recover my old DB or was it lost when I uninstalled PostgreSQL? ETC. Any support here would be great. Thanks again.

fozzy71
10-20-2009, 01:05 AM
Email support sent to fabio earlier for a support session.

If you deleted your previous postgres\data folder, or installed a new DB over it, you may have lost your DB.

The DB can be recreated by importing your archives and/or emailing the poker site support and having them emailed to you.