PDA

View Full Version : Just 9 HU stats on a 10man Table

fliegenfaenger
10-19-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm playing the 10man SnGs on Pokerstars. The Hud for seat No. 10 isn't displayed. The table manager detects the tables correctly with 10 players. I use HM 1.09 beta 40. What can I do? Thanks in advance.

fozzy71
10-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Which SNGs? DoNs?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

fliegenfaenger
10-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Here are the screenshots. The handhistories are on the way. Thank you.

netsrak
10-21-2009, 04:48 PM
I guess the stats for No. 10 are just behind some of the other stats or placed outside the visible area. Try to move the stats with the right mouse key and try table->manager -> Restore positions.

Rvg72
10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
I guess the stats for No. 10 are just behind some of the other stats or placed outside the visible area. Try to move the stats with the right mouse key and try table->manager -> Restore positions.

It sounds like Karsten is probably right here - can you confirm? If not try sending your pospref.txt file (from the config folder) to support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

fozzy71
10-23-2009, 08:37 PM
What about making a copy of the pospref files and then deleting the originals to restore default HUD positions?

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

fliegenfaenger
10-24-2009, 08:19 AM
The restoring of the tables solved the problem. Thank You