PDA

View Full Version : Bodog and HEM and PT

Biju
10-19-2009, 05:54 PM
While playing on Bodog two players got in a war and one made pretty big call and when I mentioned good call he said it was made based on his PT Stats. I asked him if it was through Idleminer and he said Poker Tracker now takes Bodog stats directly. How so without HH - and if they can have it why can't we - without the US$50 Idleminer.

A little search on some forums turns up PT has its own hand grabber written into a recent release that grabs your played hands - no viewed tables. Any plans for HEM to follow suit?

buns
10-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Instead of a third party program like the Idleminer one - I'm debating whether to buy that Bodog hand grabber or wait for you guys to implement something into HM, which would be a much preferred option of course.

fozzy71
10-20-2009, 12:32 AM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Rvg72
10-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi, it is something we are considering but no current ETA for this

Roy

JUST1CE
10-29-2011, 11:38 PM
Is there any update on this? Having to spend an extra $50 when PT3 has built in support is kinda sad.

Patvs
10-30-2011, 12:53 AM
Bodog has a great policy against tracking software: they allow it.... but they don't want profitable players using it. So they don't write handhistories. And they don't allow handgrabbers.

Solution: Idleminer (handgrabber).... which acts as a middle-man as the handgrabber, so HoldemManager doesn't violate their T&C directly. PokerTracker does violate their T&C, and Bodog actually does act against that. (which we experienced when we did the same last year starting with an internal handgrabber) Bodog would make annoying changes to their handhistory formatting with each software update.

When we asked them if they could please stop doing that, they reminded us a handgrabber is against their T&C, so we stopped the development on our own handgrabber. We understand it's frustrating relying on Idleminer, since they can be slow in their updates and responses from their support.

This was last year. Due to Black Friday, it appears Bodog actually now wants to attract some of the grinders that used to play on PokerStars/FullTilt. They're now officially allowing PokerTracker's handgrabber "as an experiment". If they will change their T&C, we'll also bring the internal handgrabber back in HoldemManager. (in HM2)

In addition to all this, a coder has created a (temporary free) alternative to Idleminer.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/new-software-free-beta-bodog-scanner-improved-hand-recorder-w-mucked-cards-1089301/

fozzy71
11-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Bodog has a great policy against tracking software: they allow it.... ...

For now...

http://www.winallpoker.com/2011/09/27/bodog-to-block-poker-tracking-sites/