PDA

View Full Version : missing stats and option

JimmyChances
02-29-2012, 10:36 AM
hi,
just some small errors that I have noticed on my HEM2.
When I'm at the tables if I right click on the Notes on the HUD
to open up the Line Analysis tool.
Then go to the preflop actions drop down menu. I've noticed that 'flatted' is missing from
the list of actions.
Also noticed from my pop up designer that -
Call 4bet/Fold to 4Bet and 5Bet by position stats are missing from EP/MP/CO/BTN/SB but the BB stats are
there. All the other stats like 4bet from MP IP are there.
- JCP

DogNamedBluff
02-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Then go to the preflop actions drop down menu. I've noticed that 'flatted' is missing from
the list of actions.
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-3297. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When hm-3297 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should ensure you get notified after this fix has been released.

Also noticed from my pop up designer that -
Call 4bet/Fold to 4Bet
The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-2914.

call/fold 5Bet by position stats
Currently these stats are not on the list to address because the numbers are low and sample sizes tiny. Plus position is a tiny factor in a 5bet