PDA

View Full Version : Import Errors

speedster
10-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Just a general question..

I have one hand history that I'm trying to import into HEM (from ongame network) that keeps giving me an import error. Is it possible to see what the error is that HEM is encountering when trying to import?

I'm not sure if there is a log file somewhere that will show the error or at least the line where the hand history is corrupt.

netsrak
10-20-2009, 03:22 AM
You can look in importing\logs or importing\import errors.

I suggest you open the file in a texteditor and split it into smaller portions which you try to import separately.

speedster
10-20-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks netsrak, I've looked in importing/logs, but that just shows the hand that failed to import. I have a single hand right now with a buyin loss that I would like to record into HEM, so I'm trying to find out if HEM writes to a log somewhere regarding why the hand history is giving the import error.

Any ideas?

netsrak
10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
There is no detailled information about this

Guenthi
10-21-2009, 01:19 PM
I had the same problem: Some hands from an Ongame hand history file can't be imported (see my thread http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18830),

I sent the hand history file to support@holdemmanager.net (as fozzy71 suggested) but did not receive any answer till now :-(

If the reason for the import problem is a HEM bug, I really hope that it will be fixed soon.