PDA

View Full Version : HeM importing hands but statistics come out wrong

OOT
10-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi,

I posted this question in the "Quick/Easy-questions thread". The problem is that the numbers and statistics given in HeM is not correct. For example; after playing a session, HeM may indicate that I've won 5dollars when I actually was down 42dollars, and vice versa.

The number of hands imported and the duration of the session seem correct, but the statistics are not correct.

Plus, when playing multiple tables, i get different statistics on the different tables for the same players. For example, on one table it states that I have played 120hand and on another it might say 10hands (if I just opened the table)
Here follows the answers to questions reccommended.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta40

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Betway NLTH. Don't play on any other site.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes, C:/Betway/Poker + subfolder. The hand history files is a Dat-file

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

They import

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

It works

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
It's hard to open a Dat-file, but when opened in notepad, yes it's in english

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Do not understand.

I'll add a screenshot to clarify what i mean:

fozzy71
10-20-2009, 12:56 AM

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes, C:/Betway/Poker + subfolder. The hand history files is a Dat-file

Please cut/delete this file so the poker client can create a new .dat file and try to reproduce the problem.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Do not understand.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

I'll add a screenshot to clarify what i mean:

Can you please explain the picture in more detail? What exactly is wrong in that picture? it is hard to understand what specific details are incorrect.

OOT
10-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Please cut/delete this file so the poker client can create a new .dat file and try to reproduce the problem.

Ok I did that but nothing changes.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Ok I hope I get it right, I'll attach it in this reply.

Can you please explain the picture in more detail? What exactly is wrong in that picture? it is hard to understand what specific details are incorrect.

Ok, I will post a new screenshot for clarification. Just now I played for 65minutes, 0,5-1$ NL 6-handed. The thing is that the data for this session in HeM are weird. The minutes played + number of hands are correct, but the results for the session are just wrong. This session I ended +202$, but HeM says 5,19$, and 4,76$/h. Please see screenshot 1.

Plus, HeM gives different stats for players on different tables. It starts all over again when a new table is opened - please see second screenshot from this recent session.

Thanks for the help!

netsrak
10-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Betway Poker? Do we support Betway Poker?

Your archive folder configuration is wrong - the archive folder must not be in the same folder structure as the handhistory files itself. I suggest you use the default c:\hmarchive and move all files from the handhistory folder to this archive before you start again.
Then reconfigure the auto-import archive to c:\hmarchive and try again.

OOT
10-20-2009, 06:28 PM
Betway poker is Prima. Same as Unibet.

I have now deleted HeM and reinstalled it using all default setting, but it comes out the same way.

The HH-archive is no longer under the same folder structure as the HH-file. Although I can not find any default c:\hmarchive - file.

Everything seem to work fine, HeM is importing the hands, the hud is up and running but the results are just wrong. I can play for 15minutes, winning or losing between 50-100$, but HeM shows something lika 5,47$+ as a result. (As shown in previous posts)

IŽll attach the new config file, if that may help.

netsrak
10-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Please mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

OOT
10-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Please mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Just to make sure, is it the .dat -file with the hand histories that i should attach to the e-mail?

netsrak
10-22-2009, 11:05 AM
yep and the files from the archive.