PDA

View Full Version : Buddies in Table Scanner

Laur
10-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Hi

Are using PT3 at the moment :-( But would like to go back using HEM :-)

Just whant to know a bit about your Table Scanner, is it possible to mark a villan, and then have a list showing when the villans you have marked are online? (bit like the Table Tracker funktion in PT3)?

Best regards

Laur

ScannerSupport
10-20-2009, 01:17 AM
Yes, you can mark a villain as "buddy" / "friend" or "regular".
Then you can "scan" the tables and look at the "number of buddies" (friends/regulars) column...

Gig
10-20-2009, 03:18 AM
Sorry for the derail, but i think my questions fit in quite good.

Can i mark villain, manually from my DB and when i'm at the table playing him? Follow up: How do i do it? OR When will it be possible?

And i had a txt.file with some fish names in it and wanted to integrate them in the scanner. I did so copy pasting them, and it was a little annoying, that i had to change pokersite from party to stars everytime. Can't i tell the scanenr somewhere that i only need him playing on stars?

Laur
10-20-2009, 04:54 AM
Ok TY, the next quistion is if Table Scanner works with 24hPoker. I can se it should work with NoiQ poker witch also is on the B2B/Entraction network?

Laur

Laur
10-21-2009, 07:43 AM
Canīt se NoiQ poker in the Table Scanner menue, is it not suportet in in the Table Scanner or what?

Best regards

ScannerSupport
10-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Ok TY, the next quistion is if Table Scanner works with 24hPoker. I can se it should work with NoiQ poker witch also is on the B2B/Entraction network?

Laur
The tablescanner doesn't support NoIQ anymore since its move to the Entraction network...

ScannerSupport
10-24-2009, 01:06 AM
Can i mark villain, manually from my DB?

Not yet.

and when i'm at the table playing him?

This will be possible with one of the very next updates.

And i had a txt.file with some fish names in it and wanted to integrate them in the scanner. I did so copy pasting them, and it was a little annoying, that i had to change pokersite from party to stars everytime. Can't i tell the scanenr somewhere that i only need him playing on stars?
Can you email the textfile to support@spadeit.com with a short quote of the problem please.
The developer will then hopefully find a better solution :)

Gig
10-25-2009, 08:39 AM
Can you email the textfile to support@spadeit.com with a short quote of the problem please.
The developer will then hopefully find a better solution :)

Sorry not possible, because i added all buddies and deleted the file. But it was only a selfcreated *.txt file with nothing more than the screennames of said villains in it. And the little annoyance was caused by tablescanners way to add players.