PDA

View Full Version : HEM and Unibet

Storer
10-19-2009, 05:50 AM
Hello, I can not import my hands from Unibet. In fact if they appear to be imported but they are not. I think the problem is in the lobby of my Hand History Unibet is in French but when I configured the soft in English.I got the version 1.09 beta 40 of HEM.

And Add My Auto Import Folder is configured as follows:

Folder Name: C: \ Microgaming \ Poker \ unibetpokerMPP
Import from Sub Folders? Unchecked
Archive Folder C: \ WMR Recordings
Disable Archiving: unchecked

Thank you in advance.

netsrak
10-19-2009, 06:17 AM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Storer
10-19-2009, 06:58 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Last version : version 1.09 beta 40 of HEM.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Unibet. It's ok for Stars and Full Tilt.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes ^^

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Folder Name: C: \ Microgaming \ Poker \ unibetpokerMPP
Import from Sub Folders? Unchecked
Archive Folder C: \ WMR Recordings
Disable Archiving: unchecked

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No hands are not imported. Yet it is said they are imported. But no new players appear and the file remains empty HEM. I can find no trace of hands in the back of Unibet. Yet I clicked on "store last 30 days hand ..." in the soft. Another thing, I configured the soft in English but in the lobby when I export my hands, they are displayed in French.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Nothing change.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

It does not fix the tables.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

I can not find it in my hard drive. In the case unibet, I have a file in . dll that I can not read in HandHistory.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

I have not Vista.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I read the FAQ at Unibet. Otherwise I do not really understand the meaning of the question.

Thanks for your answers.

edit : I think I found the typescript of hands GameHistory but I can not read. Format. Dat

netsrak
10-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Please mail the gamehistory.dat file with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.

Storer
10-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Hey guys, you'll laugh. In fact it does not work because I was playing with play money. Funny is not it?

Thank you for your help. I'll hang myself.

fozzy71
10-19-2009, 02:00 PM
You arent the first, and wont be the last. ;)