PDA

View Full Version : I think HM has messed up my FTP. Take a look

daytonick
10-19-2009, 03:31 AM
Since I have been using HM on my alternate PC, my FTP log in screen looks normal except there is NO text anywhere accept my log in name. Sounds goofy I know, I have a screen shot to email. The only text that is given is my name password and then table numbers. But as soon as I open a table, FTP crashes. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Nick

netsrak
10-19-2009, 03:46 AM
I think this is a problem of the FTP client but please mail the screenshot with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Rvg72
10-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi, reinstall Full Tilt Poker and then in Holdem Manager look at your auto import folders and make sure you are importing from the FullTiltPoker\HandHistory (or similar) folder and not the main FullTiltPoker folder

Roy

MasterLJ
11-09-2009, 07:07 PM
I have the same issue. I've re-installed FTP making sure the hand history import option had just the Hand History folder and I'm still getting the same issue.

fozzy71
11-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Try setting your hand history folder somewhere else entirely, like your desktop. Try reinstalling FTP using www.revouninstaller.com. If that doesnt help can you attach the config file please.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.