PDA

View Full Version : HUD Still Doesn't Work...

SHIPIT87
10-18-2009, 10:55 PM
I have tried all the steps suggested in the threads and my HUD still won't work. Everything else works perfectly fine (importing hands, etc.) but table manager is just empty and the HUD won't come up.

I am not getting any error messages or virus notifications either...

fozzy71
10-18-2009, 11:11 PM
I got your email and am replying now.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

SHIPIT87
10-19-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I can do it tonight at 6:30 central time. I have class until 5:15 so I won't be able to get the screen shot up until just prior to our session.

What do I need to do for the teamviewer session to connect with you at 6:30 central?

Email sent as well.

Thanks

SHIPIT87
10-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Here is the SS... (I hope)

fozzy71
10-20-2009, 12:18 AM
solved via revo reinstall IIRC.