PDA

View Full Version : Postgresql crush

smell777
09-08-2008, 05:44 AM
Hello! I have succesfully used HM on my computer for rseveral months. But after installing 1.06.03 update i started to get promlems. First, the hud began to show stats not for all tables, then it stoped showing at all (FT cash 6 max). After rebooting the ''unable to connect to 127.0.0.1'' error occured. The whole posgresql thing crushed completely, the service can't be started manually. And i found no ways to fix this after searching for 3 or 4 days. I tryed all the FAQ suggestions, studied this and pokertracker postgresql forum and nothing helped. I hope I missed some trick to fix it...
I am on windows xp, sp3, using nod32 antivirus and agnitum outpost firewall. But there were no problems before. From some local forums and 2+2 I know that several people have the same problems. Can you pls help? Thanks a lot.

fabio
09-08-2008, 06:51 AM
Please contact me at fabio@holdemmanager.net so we can arrange a date and time for a Teamviewer session.

smell777
09-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Letter send a minute ago. TY

smell777
09-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Fisrt of all, let me once again thank fabio for helping me!!! Very quick and very professional.
The problem was that my db filled all my drive space (49 gb!!!). Now I dont know what to do with this problem, but al least I know what's the matter is.