PDA

View Full Version : Tablefinder HUD doesn´t update stats

qqqqq
02-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi,

This is happening on a boss.it skin. All the hands seem to import fine(cash tables) . Now on some tables i dont need to use tablefinder and everything works. The problem is at the stakes i am playing the stats dont appear unless i use tablefinder, and those stats dont update. I need to close hud manager and restart it again for the stats to update, which i cant do laying multiple tables obv.

So why dont these stats update?

qqqqq
02-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi,

This is happening on a boss.it skin. All the hands seem to import fine(cash tables) . Now on some tables i dont need to use tablefinder and everything works. The problem is at the stakes i am playing the stats dont appear unless i use tablefinder, and those stats dont update. I need to close hud manager and restart it again for the stats to update, which i cant do laying multiple tables obv.

So why dont these stats update?

It seems the tables that are not recognized and need tablefinder start with "short stack"

RDB
02-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Please ensure you are running the latest verson.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Also check that your Boss.it skin is installed and running in English.

qqqqq
03-01-2012, 02:54 AM
i installed the new update, same thing. The stats do not update when i use tablefinder to get the hud on a table.It shows "1 hand" in the table manager and it is stuck there. The hands are importing fine. I have the same problem on with tablefinder on another site so its not site specific. I dont mind using tablefinder everytime i open a table but i cant close and reopen the hud every hand!

Any other suggestions?

Patvs
03-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

qqqqq
03-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Hi i´ve done all these things and it´s still not working. Can you answer yes or no to this question: are the stats supposed to update themselves when we use tablefinder to put stats on a table?

Thanks

Patvs
03-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Once TableFinder detects the table, the HUD stats should update like any other regular table.
(you only need to use TableFinder once... and it will update for all subsequent hands on that table)

You have to use TableFinder for every table... and if you close HoldemManager, you'll have to use it again the next session.
But you shouldn't have to use TableFinder after every HAND, the HUD shouldn't disappear after 1 hand (or stop updating).

You said this only happens with certain stakes? Can you email us a handhistory of these stakes to support@holdemmanager.com

Patvs
03-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Are these 'shallow' tables?