PDA

View Full Version : Takes awhile before I can see the stats

melles
09-08-2008, 03:34 AM
It takes awhile before I can see the stats sometimes I need to post the BB before I can see them on Ipoker network.

Is there a way so I can see them faster so I know if its a good or bad table and if I have position on the fish :)

fabio
09-08-2008, 07:00 AM
Not at the moment, sorry

melles
09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Before it took a while then I could see them.
But now I need to post the blind or else they wont show up why?

MrBeever
09-11-2008, 02:20 PM
I am having the exact same problem with noiq poker.

When I use Hansa poker the stats will pop up while I am sitting out and waiting forr the blind enabling me to decide whether to play at the table or not. This is a very handy thing.

I am sure as it works for Hansa it should be possible for it to work with noiq.

Cheers

Rick

morny
09-11-2008, 07:46 PM
prefetching hands is not currently possible on ipoker

MrBeever
09-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Sorry I dont mean to be rude but you are incorrect. I can do it on Hansa poker at this very second!

I sit down and within 2 hands all the players stats are displayed and it has not even reached me for posting the blind!

Cheers

Rick

morny
09-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Is Hansa poker on the ipoker network? To explain how it works HM grabs the HH from poker/Hansa/ and then displays the details in the HUD. Ipoker as far as im aware doesnt produce a HH unless your playing at the table otherwise we wouldnt need eyepoker to datamine so unless they are producing the HH file at hansa before your dealt in then its just not possible currently unless you petition the site to produce them when your sitting out

MrBeever
09-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes Hansa is definitley on the ipoker network.

I have hansa and noiq on my computer.

The stats pop up for Hansa but not nor Noiq. I am even using the same database aswell and all the setting appear to be the same on the sites so no idea why it does it on one and not the other!

If I can help in anyway just let me know.

Cheers

morny
09-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Please see my above post, it was edited to explain how it works so i can only guess that Hansa spawn the HH file quicker than other sites. I play Carlos and ive often got the stats ocassionally popup when im posting the BB but not before.

The one other thing that might cause it is if eyepoker was scanning your table

melles
09-12-2008, 04:51 AM
You could see the stats before posting blinds on NoIQ poker but sometimes it could take a orbit before they showed up.
But after the last software update on NoIQ poker you cant see them until you post a blind.

If I run Eyepoker just datamining I can see stats on some tables when I run hud and then im not even sitting at the table.

Why is the hud showing up on some tables and not on all tables?

morny
09-12-2008, 10:40 AM
If your datamining using eyepoker then it spawns a hand history and imports it into HM so in that case youll see stats but like i said until the poker site spawns the HH and HM imports it you wont see the stats

melles
09-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Yes.

But why doesnt it happen on all the tables i datamine just 4 out of 16?
It should show up on all 16 becouse I have datamine all 16 tables for a while.

morny
09-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Might need the table finder to pick it up since your not at the table possibly, dont know why it would work on some but not others.

fred4761
12-20-2008, 06:54 AM
ive got the same issue as melles above, when datamining stats show up in the hud for a few of the tables but nothing on the others. Has this been sorted out yet?

morny
12-20-2008, 03:50 PM
We dont support prefetching on ipoker, it works for some people intermittingly but the vast majority of people it dosent me included so there would be no point configuring this when it dosent work for most people.