PDA

View Full Version : I think HEM2 is calculating/displaying AIEV incorrectly

Perfection
02-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Ive had my suspicions about HEM2's AIEV since the start of the year when I started using it because Ive never really ran that far above/below EV over the course of a couple hundred K hands. Ive pretty much been ignoring the stat, but recently noticed this after a session of 50NL during the day.

Screenshot of 'Active Session' - AIEV (orange) line shows my EV for the session to be ~$60, yet the 'EV net won' stat insists my EV is ~$220. Im inclined to believe the former is correct since I got AI on the flop with a pair+FD for a big pot and had a KK vs AK AIPF hand. Either way, one of those has to be incorrect because they should be the same value.

Screenshot of Reports (Filtered for 'Today' but this was the only session played that day) which shows AIEV as being the former ($60) value.

FWIW I think this has something to do with the fact that I was playing Euro and $ tables simultaneously. When I play just $ tables, the numbers match up.

Patvs
02-29-2012, 04:04 AM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/196471-hm-2-0-0-6380-internal-release.html#post969921