PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt problem

Lievaai
10-18-2009, 11:19 AM
Hello

My problem is that the hands I play on Full Tilt don't appear in my HM database, also the hud also doesn't show when playing but that's probably not the main problem...

I've runned through the whole setup process several times but I can't find the problem. The handhistory is saved to my harddrive properly and the 'configure auto import' is also ok.

Its strange that in the 'cash games - players tab' my FT opponents are in the database, but nowhere else i can find something about my FT games.

I also added my FT hero name, but when I want to change it from my Everest hero name (where everything works perfectly) to my FT hero name, I can't change it, because my FT name isn't in the list (although it is when I go to the 'hud options - setup hero names').

I've searched the FAQ's, Users Guide and HM Manual for a few hours now, but I can't find the solution.

Could you please help me out?

netsrak
10-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Lievaai
10-18-2009, 03:56 PM
hello

i had the latest beta version and the uac was allready off.

i took a look at the questions and i made a new database, at first sight, hem does import my hands properly in the new database and the hud works also.

now my question is, what could cause the problem that full tilt doesn't import into my first database while everest poker worked perfectly with that one, or is it impossible to import hands from different rooms into 1 database?

thanks in advance

netsrak
10-19-2009, 03:50 AM
Importing from different pokerrooms is no problem.

It can be a wrong configuration in your original database or there is a corruption in this database. You could try a reindex of your database via pgadmin->maintenance.

Lievaai
10-19-2009, 09:59 AM
hello

I have taken a look at the pgadmin and I think I found the problem.

Apparently the db it is written in SQL_ASCII and it isn't possible to convert this to an other character set..

it sais: 'The SQL_ASCII setting behaves considerably differently from the other settings. When the server character set is SQL_ASCII, the server interprets byte values 0-127 according to the ASCII standard, while byte values 128-255 are taken as uninterpreted characters. No encoding conversion will be done when the setting is SQL_ASCII. Thus, this setting is not so much a declaration that a specific encoding is in use, as a declaration of ignorance about the encoding. In most cases, if you are working with any non-ASCII data, it is unwise to use the SQL_ASCII setting, because PostgreSQL will be unable to help you by converting or validating non-ASCII characters.'

I think the easiest solution will be to import my hands from all my rooms into the database where Full Tillt imports correctly..

netsrak
10-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Yes, please try it.