9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

tontobird
10-21-2009, 09:04 AM
This did not work for me at all!!!!!

DirDirDirty
10-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Me either.

I was on beta 35, and getting the backdoor trojan messages. Updated to 40, and I'm getting "Could not find the Config/HoldemManager.Config file, make sure you are running HEM from the correct directory".

And when doing this HEM didnt reinstall upon startup it just gave me the same thing.

DirDirDirty
10-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Me either.

I was on beta 35, and getting the backdoor trojan messages. Updated to 40, and I'm getting "Could not find the Config/HoldemManager.Config file, make sure you are running HEM from the correct directory".

And when doing this HEM didnt reinstall upon startup it just gave me the same thing.

Nevermind, I realize why it was doing that, it was updating the wrong folder. I got the beta updated, and set Norton to work with HEM and it seems to be going fine now, will test in a session later today.

wilsonjing
10-22-2009, 12:25 PM
So I have updated to beta 40 last night and regenerated the config file but still my HUD doesnt not show up. (playing on FT) Everything else works as normal, active players, table etc. What can i do?

netsrak
10-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Your attached config file is still corrupt.

Please follow the steps i posted before again. Then it should be fixed.

wilsonjing
10-22-2009, 12:42 PM
UAC was turned on, so I turned it off. Now active players is not loading, but is detecting the table. HUD not working still

wilsonjing
10-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks man. Did everything over again this time it work... weird. Thanks again!

Lure
10-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Can you make this problem go away and release a new beta without it so I won't have to follow these stupid steps? Right now I'm under 23a and have no problems with it, so just made the exception in my antivirus to never touch this "Xenocode" folder. But later I may consider upgrading to newest beta and don't want any workarounds.

fozzy71
10-24-2009, 08:48 AM
It was already fixed on beta 40 and beta 41.

If you delete your \xenocode\appliance cache, and update to the latest beta, you shouldnt have any problems.

tonitza
12-30-2009, 08:05 AM
it worked form me .... but one problem still persisit.

in SnG's 6max and cash 6max my HUD works fine with no problem but when i join tables with 10 seats it doesn't appear ... and i play more often mtt gtd.
the HUD doesn't appear in the 6max mtt tables.
please help me and sorry if i posted in the wrong topic.

ps: i tried to to change the hud preferences in player preferences -> use for : 6max and full, but still nothing
and i play mostly on unibet from microgaming network

fozzy71
12-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Make sure all your HUDs are properly configured on the Use For: tab. Any HUDs not in use should be assigned to sites you never play.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

tonitza
12-30-2009, 03:37 PM
i dwn and instaled the beta upgrade, i change the permissions "to run as admin." tot all execs in the holdem manager folder and now runs very very good !

btw nice upgrade :D i really like this beta version :D
THANK YOU FOZZY71 !