PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to see how much I'm up or down anywhere

Reason
10-18-2009, 05:05 AM
For the past 21k hands I am 32 BI under EV, and I'm sick of constantly looking at my disgustingly underperforming winnings graph. I'm also sick of compulsively hovering my mouse over my username to see how much I'm up or down for the session on a given table. I skimmed the manual but didn't see how to do the following:

- make it so that the table manager/HUD does not display how much I've won or lost on a particular table, even if I hover over my name

- make it so that the default setting under the "reports" tab is not to display how much I'm up or down overall at the very bottom of the screen (I already know how to remove the $ stat from above, but I don't want it to be below either)

Thanks,

Reason

netsrak
10-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Reason
10-18-2009, 12:58 PM
So you really can't do this? That's pretty silly.

Oh well. I posted it as a suggestion. It should be fairly trivial to implement.

mksmipalla
10-18-2009, 07:21 PM
I would just remove the pop up from your name in the hud so it doesn't come up. Do this in the player preferences section.

then go to options>hand view column section and remove the BB and amount won.

Lunatic973
10-25-2009, 09:22 PM
For the past 21k hands I am 32 BI under EV, and I'm sick of constantly looking at my disgustingly underperforming winnings graph. I'm also sick of compulsively hovering my mouse over my username to see how much I'm up or down for the session on a given table. I skimmed the manual but didn't see how to do the following:

- make it so that the table manager/HUD does not display how much I've won or lost on a particular table, even if I hover over my name

- make it so that the default setting under the "reports" tab is not to display how much I'm up or down overall at the very bottom of the screen (I already know how to remove the $ stat from above, but I don't want it to be below either)

Thanks,

Reason

Yea you can remove it easily from pop up. Just use the steps in the above post. You want the "default winrate" pop to change, and remove the stats. As far as the one in the lower right, I don't think you can do anything about. I wish mine was accurate, it's constantly locking up and stops displaying the accurate # of hands or my winnings after about 50 hands.