PDA

View Full Version : No HUD with Beta 40

Hosehound25
10-17-2009, 12:18 PM
I play on FTP so I installed the new Beta 40 after the recent FTP updates. I saw that some others are having trouble with the HUD as well, so I tried restarting my computer and making sure there were no files showing up in the hand history folder, but I'm still getting no HUD. The spade icon isn't even showing up in the tray, and table manager is not popping up. Please let me know what I should do to get everything working again. Thanks.

betganij
10-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Same problems in ipoker and pokerstars

I still have problems with the table manager, the HM works perfect but now it doesnt open me the table manager so i cant see any stats at the tables.

This problem show up after i update to the new.40 version, the last one works pretty good.

regards.

fozzy71
10-17-2009, 02:49 PM
1. Right click on HM's shortcut, .exe file, or installation program
2. Click on Properties
3. Click on the Compatibility tab
Choose XPwith SP3

Hosehound25
10-17-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm not seeing a compatibility tab once I right click on properties on the shortcut. All I see is: General, Shortcut, Security, Details.

Kaizen2000
10-17-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm not seeing a compatibility tab once I right click on properties on the shortcut. All I see is: General, Shortcut, Security, Details.
This solution works for WIN7 only.

Hosehound25
10-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Yes, I need the solution for Vista.

fozzy71
10-17-2009, 03:40 PM

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

kingdippy
10-17-2009, 03:55 PM
I play on FTP so I installed the new Beta 40 after the recent FTP updates. I saw that some others are having trouble with the HUD as well, so I tried restarting my computer and making sure there were no files showing up in the hand history folder, but I'm still getting no HUD. The spade icon isn't even showing up in the tray, and table manager is not popping up. Please let me know what I should do to get everything working again. Thanks.

I also have the exact same problem, also running on vista!

Not only this but when i go back to Beta 37 i get this whenever trying to start auto import: Error launching the hud: The system cannot find the file specified and my anti virus software pops up with a message

Hosehound25
10-17-2009, 04:15 PM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

Sent. Hopefully we can get this taken care of quickly. Are all these problems springing up because of the virus issue?

kingdippy
10-17-2009, 04:30 PM
yep tbh my table manager doesnt even open :/

betganij
10-17-2009, 05:34 PM
1. Right click on HM's shortcut, .exe file, or installation program
2. Click on Properties
3. Click on the Compatibility tab
Choose XPwith SP3

I do this and dons't work

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3534/propiedades.jpg

I use Windows vista.

i need to do this ASAP, i really need the HM

Regards.

fozzy71
10-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Anyone who hasn't yet emailed me, please do so. I am discussing this with the developer and other support staff currently to try and determine the likely cause/solution.

Rvg72
10-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi, what happens if you manually run hmhud.exe from the Holdem Manager folder?

Roy

Hosehound25
10-17-2009, 07:00 PM

Roy

Nothing seemed to happen. I chose run as admin and nothing after that occurred.

betganij
10-17-2009, 07:09 PM
I send you the information, ID and password.

regards.

betganij
10-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Excellent work fozzy, thank you very much for your time and your help.

regards.

fozzy71
10-18-2009, 12:46 AM
The problem seems to be that the \holdem manager\holdemmanager.config and/or prefs.xml files get re-written to default. This removes any auto-import folder settings, various preferences/options, and custom HUDs. Check all your import/archive folders and HUD settings.

If any one still needs help Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

javimartinez
10-19-2009, 03:48 PM
Same problem here. I send you and e-mail.

wpr101
10-19-2009, 05:59 PM

Roy

It just doesn't open. I tried double clicking it multiple times, tried right clicking -> Open, and right click run as admin. None worked and the HUD just doesn't show up. Nothing in my processes window, so my guess is the process is failing to launch.

I'm using Windows Vista also.

netsrak
10-20-2009, 03:43 AM
Please use the latest Beta 40 from the link in my signature. There should be no virus issues with this version.

For problems with the table manager with Beta 40: http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19674

Ducksoup
10-20-2009, 05:04 AM
It just doesn't open. I tried double clicking it multiple times, tried right clicking -> Open, and right click run as admin. None worked and the HUD just doesn't show up. Nothing in my processes window, so my guess is the process is failing to launch.

I'm using Windows Vista also.

I shall not double post ;P

wpr101
10-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Please use the latest Beta 40 from the link in my signature. There should be no virus issues with this version.

For problems with the table manager with Beta 40: http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19674

I tried this but same result. I still cannot open the HUD in Vista.

wpr101
10-20-2009, 01:22 PM
I tried this but same result. I still cannot open the HUD in Vista.

Ahhh I fixed it, problem was the UAC thing. I'd never had a problem with the UAC thing before so I assumed it wasn't that.

javimartinez
10-20-2009, 01:29 PM
I have the spanish version for Windows Vista and I'm not able to find this UAC.
Please, what does it mean (UAC)?

wpr101
10-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Ahhh I fixed it, problem was the UAC thing. I'd never had a problem with the UAC thing before so I assumed it wasn't that.

Actually I spoke too soon. The HUD now comes up for me, but and finds the tables but it won't display the stats on PokerStars.

Is it supposed to be "Table Manager 1.09.38" with the Beta 40 version?

wpr101
10-20-2009, 01:34 PM

Forget where I found the instructions but they are in a bunch of places on the forum.

netsrak
10-20-2009, 01:45 PM

Its User Account Control, use Google for the spanish version.

Table manager 1.09.38 with Beta 40 is ok. Check your Auto-Import settings, they might get lost too.

javimartinez
10-20-2009, 01:55 PM
It works at last!

It seem that I have to reconfigure my HUD, but everything seems to work correctly.

Thanks a lot!

wpr101
10-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Check your Auto-Import settings, they might get lost too.

Ah great, everything working now. Thanks.