PDA

View Full Version : HE2 stats in SNG

puchium
02-24-2012, 08:28 AM
hello i've seen a couple of vids where ppl get their HE1 stats to SNG to ease the adjustment of the ranges, how do i do it? i don't mind going to HE2 and check the stats there. but in HE when I look at a hand in any tournament I get all the hands I have from the players (not really sure about all the players but it happens with my stats) I only want the current tournament stats to show, I tried clicking the stats twice in the replayer but doesn't do anything. sorry since this is a sngwiz +he2 I didn't know where to post this.

SitNGo Wizard
02-24-2012, 10:19 AM
I am not sure what videos you are referring to, but there is no easy way to convert player stats into hand ranges.

puchium
02-24-2012, 12:49 PM
I am not sure what videos you are referring to, but there is no easy way to convert player stats into hand ranges.

not convert them to hand ranges but if you take a hand from HE2 you can see the stats... the VPIP, etc... I saw a video where they had those stats... just to have a better idea of how their opponent played... I can do this by checking the hand in HE2 it just saves time to have them on sngwiz

SitNGo Wizard
02-24-2012, 12:54 PM
There is an add-on called WizHud. That may be what you are looking for.