PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Table Scanner ?

foldforchips
10-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Hello, i am thinking about purchasing TableScanner and have some questions.

What i am searching for is a program where i can create a list of my favourite players on pokerstars , then see with one click ( so i dont have to search each 1 separately as in the player search function on pokerstars )if and where they are playing at the moment and then can join those tables or waitinglists.

Is that possible with tablescanner ?

And if i buy it, how long will it approximately take till i get the key.

And last question: after registering with the key, can i start directly creating my list and searching for players or is there a lot of installing and setting things right up like when getting hem to run cause it took me several hours and lots of typing and searching till everything worked fine.

Thanx for ur help.

ScannerSupport
10-20-2009, 12:50 AM
Hello, i am thinking about purchasing TableScanner and have some questions.

What i am searching for is a program where i can create a list of my favourite players on pokerstars , then see with one click ( so i dont have to search each 1 separately as in the player search function on pokerstars )if and where they are playing at the moment and then can join those tables or waitinglists.

Is that possible with tablescanner ?

It is.
You will have to build up your buddy list in the scanner.
Make sure the scanner sorts the tables by "number of buddies" (just click the "#buddies" column header).

Then you can simply click "Scan" and the tables with your buddies will appear on top.

You can even set up a filter like "#buddies > 0", making the scanner to display tables with more than 0 buddies.

And if i buy it, how long will it approximately take till i get the key.

0-24 hours.

And last question: after registering with the key, can i start directly creating my list and searching for players
Configuring the scanner is a matter of 1 minute.
Just select the game/type/stake etc. you want to search and you're ready to go.

foldforchips
10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Thank u for ur answer, i just bought it and am waiting for my key now.

foldforchips
10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
I just got my key and am trying to get the scanner running, but its not working yet, icant see any tables ??

Can u tell me how i get it running with pokerstars ?

ScannerSupport
10-24-2009, 12:59 AM
What game/stake/struct do you play?

What happens when you set your desired games in the panel to the left and press "Scan"?