PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Report Question

purplechip1
10-17-2009, 03:13 AM
I mainly play 300 chip superturbo SNGs. However I also occasionly play MTTs.
When I run a report on these tournaments, for example the holecards report, it show all the chips that ive won and lost in both the 300 chip sngs and the mtts. Is there anyway to filter the holecards report so that it only shows the results from the 300 chip sngs?

Also is there a way to completely delete a particular tournament from holdem manager?

netsrak
10-17-2009, 06:26 AM
Are you using the latest Beta 40? You have some filter options on the left side.

For deleting: right click on the tourney in the dataview -> delete ..

purplechip1
10-17-2009, 10:05 AM
There is filter options on the left side in the results tab but when you go to the report tab the stats from all games played are still there, there is no way that i know of to filter the MTTs out.

Also I would like to know how to completely delete a tournament including all the tournaments hand histories and statistics so it was as if the tournament never existed. Deleting a tournament out of dataview simply clears it out of the results section but not the reports section.

netsrak
10-18-2009, 05:44 AM
Report filters: Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Deleting: Options->Purge hands -> Tourney -> ...