PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!!

bent_zen
10-16-2009, 09:00 PM
I've spent almost all day trying to get HEM back after the virus incident.(I'm not much of a computer person) I've been through the forums, followed Fozzy's instructions in the "HM won't start..." thread below, including removing firewall, uninstalling, reinstalling, and installing the new beta update. I managed to open HEM a couple of hours ago, but haven't been able to launch HUD (I'm on step 7 of Fozzy's instructions). Table manager would open, and recognize the table, but show 0 players.
Now I just looked closer, and saw that I'm now running HEM 1.09 beta 40, but Table Manager is showing 1.09.38.??????
Like I said, I'm a computer idiot, and all this stuff takes me a loooong time, and I am soooo frustrated.
Thanks for the help guys.

netsrak
10-17-2009, 06:36 AM
Did you use the Revo uninstaller (www.revouninstaller.com) for the removal?
Please try it.

If you still can't figure it out please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.

bent_zen
10-17-2009, 03:22 PM
It's OK, I've got it now. While my firewall was removed I took that opportunity to install a different security provider, and couldn't even open HEM again. Solved that by restarting Postgres, and that somehow got my HUD back, and it seems OK now.:)
My Table Manager still shows 1.09.38. is that right?
Thanks

fozzy71
10-18-2009, 12:21 AM
HEM 1.09 beta 40 and Table Manager 1.09.38 is correct.