PDA

View Full Version : beta40

nephix
10-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Installed new beta 40 update, after that Table Manager does not appear though my HUD is not working. Also tried "Relaunch HUD" and to start it manually from Explorer (Holdem Manager/HMHud.exe)

Please help :confused:

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 07:25 PM
1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, from the link in my signature, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

nephix
10-17-2009, 04:06 AM
That are the things I usually do first ...

nephix
10-17-2009, 05:02 AM
Btw the HUD works fine with the stable version, only when I install the beta 40 it does not appear (table manager aswell)

netsrak
10-17-2009, 06:43 AM
Please uninstall Holdemmanager completely using the revo uninstaller (www.revouninstaller.com).

Then reboot your computer and start with a fresh installation of 1.08.04 and then update to the latest Beta.

nephix
10-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Hm ok done. Basicly the same results. I removed everyhting with revo uninst., rebooted, downloaded HEM stable, installed it, run it and it work, downloaded beta 40, installed it, try it again on Stars and Table manager does not appear.
I really don't know whats wrong. (before beta 40 I used beta 37 and everything worked fine too)

maoli
10-17-2009, 09:18 AM
have the same problem

netsrak
10-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Please check your Auto-Import settings. I have seen some users with a corrupt holdemmanager.config file.

Look for the folder xenocode in your system folders and delete all subfolders with holdemmanager in the name.
Under vista its sth. like C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Xenocode\Appliance Caches
Under XP C:\documents settings\yourname\local settings\application data

nephix
10-17-2009, 10:38 AM
Auto-Import folders are fine.
I deleted the Subfolders in C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Xenocode\Appliance Caches
There were like 4-5 Holdem Manager* Directorys. After deleting nothing changes, Table Manager doesn't appear

fozzy71
10-17-2009, 12:50 PM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

nephix
10-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Solved: run hem.exe and hmhud.exe as administrator and it work's
Thanks to fabio

Hemerer
10-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Somehow my Table Manager stopperd working in beta 37. Upgraded to 40, and got the same problem, ie. same situation.
- Found out a solution. Run .exe files as Admin (as they didnt stay as admin during the upgrade) - and guess what happened..

HEM somehow like "re-started itself", like the first time that you run HEM it said, you have 7 days of your 15 trial days left.. Then i had to put the Postgre password and it found my registration licence somewhere by itself - as i clicked register or whatever.

WELL - now i have lost all the configurations i.e. hud options, player preferences, import folders.. everyhting. its kinda crappy.. you know. well anyways, what should i do? can i get the configs somehow back, or should i do them again?
Still dont know if the table manager is workin or not.

Thanks in advance.

edit. I found my old hud-settings and imported them, but had to redo all other configurations. no problems, but a biy awkward, maybe some bug?

fozzy71
10-18-2009, 09:48 PM
The beta 38 issue with the false positive and/or the upgrade to beta 40 is wiping out a lot of customers holdemmanager.config files and prefs.xml file. The only solution is to check and set all the various settings in HEM.