PDA

View Full Version : Hands Missing, EV Line Off

MattDaBeast
02-22-2012, 09:25 PM
I play on Lock Poker on the Merge network. A few months ago I noticed HEM was missing like 2% of my hands and the EV line made no sense. I play 50nl/100nl and it says I'm like $20,000 below EV which is obviously no where close. It just has these random 20k spikes. FWIW I do have problems with lag while playing. Any advice?

Patvs
02-23-2012, 01:48 AM
Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your hands.

MattDaBeast
02-23-2012, 11:24 PM
I have about 1,000,000 hands played, but it only imported 300,000 hands. It only imported today's hands into HEM, but everything else under my Lock poker name is missing along with a hero poker account and a pokerstars account from 2010. It looks like I had my keep hand history thing only set to a week, so I guess I can't import old hands. All the folders in my hand history folder are just blank from this week as well.

I guess it would best just to start a new database because there's no sense in keeping the old one riddled with mistakes. If I can retrieve old hands that are missing I would, but it's not the end of the world to start a new database.

Patvs
02-24-2012, 01:45 AM
Run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive

andrewships
03-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm having similar issues on Black Chip. I play STTs and roughly average 150 games a per day. I mix $10 and $20 6 max + 9man. I also play both Turbo and Reg speeds.

Example, today I played 50 games and broke even. HEM says EV should be -$500 and it says profit was also -500. I've now logged 1600 games on my 1.12.09 version and my graph and EV basically shoot straight down...even though I've profited the last 2,000 games.

I use Windows 7.

I also created a new database after reading some of your advice to others with similar problems. In the new import from C:/hmArchive, the import was riddled with both errors and "duplicate hands".

In my original database, very regularly I have "incomplete games" and when I'm 16 tabling I don't have time to go back and manually input data. This is frustrating for to say the least.

Can you help?

Patvs
03-04-2012, 02:10 PM
This is caused when HoldemManager can't detect your winnings from these games.
Black Chip, unlike for example PokerStars doesn't write how much you won to the handhistory file.

Email us a handhistory of such a STT where you finish in first place to support@holdemmanager.com