PDA

View Full Version : HEM not registered?

Jay-Dubya
10-16-2009, 01:17 PM
When I opened HEM today, I was shown a screen saying that I have 0 days left of my 15 day trial and that I need to register HEM. This is crazy as I have been using HEM for years and it was working fine yesterday! Anyway, I re-entered my Serial Number as requested and got told 'The serial number is invalid or could not be used to unlock the software'.

What is going on and how do I sort this ASAP?

Thanks

th1986
10-16-2009, 01:41 PM
same here , and i no longer know my password to the email that I registered my HEM to when i bought it. No idea what to do?

netsrak
10-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase details.

If you need to reset your license you can use our registration system (link in my signature)

th1986
10-16-2009, 03:59 PM
still not working for me.

i got the link to where im suppose to reset it , but no new codes pop or on the page , and no email with the pass codes was sent either.

is it suppose to be instant? or is a wait normal?

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 07:10 PM
still not working for me.

i got the link to where im suppose to reset it , but no new codes pop or on the page , and no email with the pass codes was sent either.

is it suppose to be instant? or is a wait normal?

Try to logout and back in to the registration site to clear the web cache

th1986
10-16-2009, 08:24 PM
have tried that a few times now...

so im guessing my pass code is suppose to come up on that web page and not through mail?

when i first logged in it had both pass codes , i hit reset for both and now it's just showing one but it's the same pass code i hit reset on. and have hit reset a bunch of times to so idk:confused::confused:

netsrak
10-17-2009, 06:18 AM
Something with your code seems to be wrong. The registration site is only for resetting the license not for getting a new one.

Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase details to get a new one.

th1986
10-17-2009, 12:00 PM
ok , what exactly do i need to know to prove my "purchase details"

i didn't have a CC/Debit when i ordered it a year ago so a 2p2'r ordered it , but afaik i was the only one with the passcodes because they were emailed to me , but like i said i can no longer access that email account.

I mean it says it can tell how many PCs the passcode is on so why can't "support" simply see that I am not lieing and this is the PC it has ALWAYS been on , and coming from the same internet connection?

th1986
10-17-2009, 12:15 PM
it's working now , looks like i just needed that actual hem update or something . no clue , but after installing that it seemed to work.

thanks for the help , and sorry if i sounded hostile at any point , it wasn't meant to be that , just was growing impatient since i 20 table and use my hud as a crutch for reads lol .
:D