PDA

View Full Version : The caps problem in Pseudos

Sedeete
10-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Hey,

Since the fake-virus problem, a patch was released.

It works fine, but there's another problem now : all the pseudos are now changed as there are no caps anymore.

Example:

A played named "TheVillain", i have 98k hands on him. Now, since the update, this player is named "thevillain", and i have 0 hands on him.

It's very annoying, as you can imagine, cause now all my database is worthless.

Some explainations, solutions ?

thx.

Sedeete
10-16-2009, 03:02 PM
up !

netsrak
10-16-2009, 03:20 PM
I'll forward it but its very strange...

fabio
10-16-2009, 03:22 PM
On what site is that happening?

Sedeete
10-16-2009, 04:08 PM
888.com, luckyacepoker, stars. Every site i think

EDIT: just checked twice, apparently it's only on 888.com (pacific, luckyacepoker), not stars

Sedeete
10-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Up again ..

I can send screencaps if you want to. But i'd like a private email adress or somewhere to send it, not to have to put pseudos public.

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Up again ..

I can send screencaps if you want to. But i'd like a private email adress or somewhere to send it, not to have to put pseudos public.

Please www.7zip.org the pics and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

Sedeete
10-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Please www.7zip.org the pics and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

Sent. I hope you'll find out fast. It's really annoying.

Rvg72
10-17-2009, 11:46 PM
We made this change because longer term it is much better for these networks but short term you will want to reimport your hands into a new DB. Right now on these networks a villain could login as MyUserName, mYUsernAme, MYUSERNAME etc and every one of these would be treated as a different person. After the change you would have a complete list of stats against him regardless how he logs in.

Sorry about the inconvenience but hopefully you can see that this is a better way to do it moving forward

Roy