PDA

View Full Version : import errors

gggeorgio
10-16-2009, 10:50 AM
It looks like my holdem manager is running fine. When I'm playing and auto import is on the little table manager comes up and the names of the tables I'm playing at comes up, but the table manager seems to think that the tables have no players on them. The HUD doesn't come up either. It's also importing files while I play like normal, except that when it finishes a file it shows a bunch of errors which equal the number of hands that the file had in it.

Holdem manager has worked in the past on this computer and I believe this started when I purchased a new anti-virus. I have completely unistalled the antivirus and have tried re-installing Holdem Manager and Postrel but the errors keep happening.

What else can I do to fix this :confused:

Thanks!

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 11:04 AM
1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again from my signature, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesn't work please answer the questions in the 'HUD not working' link.

gggeorgio
10-16-2009, 05:27 PM
the new beta did the trick, thanks