PDA

View Full Version : Graph not working for over 4M hands

mig5000
02-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Hi,
I did an Alias for all the hands I ever played and it amount to 7.5M hands.. I have no filter on but it seems there is a default filter of most recent 4000K which is 4M hands. How can I get HEM2 to load everything ?

It does the same thing for the "by stakes" report and etc. Kinda suck as the 4M is loading super fast. Plus it's not even the last 4M it's displaying but a random 4M hands as it's displaying stakes I haven't played in 5 years...

mig5000
02-23-2012, 03:12 PM
BUMP. Really annoying

Patvs
02-24-2012, 03:28 AM
In HM2, did you import the entire HM1 database (import from database), or did you reimport those handhistories into a new empty database? (import from folder on your old archive folder with the original handhistories)?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

mig5000
02-24-2012, 03:44 AM
I'm using Windows 7. No firewall (not even windows). No anti-virus (fresh install)

I imported over 30M hands in the DB ~7-8M of which belong to my alias. And only 3.835 M are displayed when I run a report or try to graph them. I reimported using the hands history files into a new and empty database.

I actually did that twice. The first time around I thought my database was corrupted or something now I believe it's a bug with HEM2

fopah
02-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Hi,
This is by design for HM2 to save memory by not accessing all the hands and locking up your computer.
Edit your HoldemManager.config file from the folder C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Roaming/Holdem Manager

find this line <Key Name="MaxHandsCachedPerGBofRAM" Value="500000" />

and change the value to a value where you will be able to see all your hands. This will use much more RAM and will tax your computer.