PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager for both users on one machine?

Colin252
10-16-2009, 09:14 AM
I have HM installed on my laptop in my user account and it works fine, but i want it to run in my gf's user account as well. I've tried installing it from her log in but it just updated the version in my account. How do I get it working on her user account? Vista

netsrak
10-16-2009, 09:20 AM
HM needs administrator rights, i think you can access it from both user logins. But it may be necessary to add a holdemmanager shortcut and to set the administrator rights (run as administrator) in the properties.

Colin252
10-16-2009, 11:29 AM
I made a shortcut to her desktop but when i run it the message invalid parameters comes up. In the properties there is no "run as administrator". She is set as an admin in her user account as well as having all the same permissions I do, I don't know what to do?

netsrak
10-16-2009, 03:06 PM
Its in the compatibility tab of the properties (or sth. like that). Sorry, my windows is not english.

Colin252
10-19-2009, 08:09 AM
When i pull up the properties/shortcut box and go to advanced, the option to run as administrator is greyed out, and the run in seperate memory space box is checked. Ideas?

Rvg72
10-19-2009, 01:08 PM
When you first install Holdem Manager there should be an option to have it work for "All Users" or "Current User" or something like that. Default is All Users. If you uninstall and then reinstall and change this option I think you might be able to do this

Roy