PDA

View Full Version : $EV diff incorrect

Hudders88
10-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi guys, first time posting, been using HM for a couple of months.

Been checking out my luck and was searching through my AA hands. I came across a hand against an oppo who had pocket 8's. Blinds 25/50 (sng) He limped i raised to 150, he called my raise, I bet 200 on the flop he called and I pushed all in on the turn for 1475 and got called.

Board was TsJs7c6c

Obviously he rivers his gutshot lol

HM says my equity is 86.4%

But the $EV diff is $0.00 :confused:

I've browsed through quite a few hands and they all seem ok, just this one, any ideas?

Oh the version i'm using is HM professional 1.09 beta 24 on Win Vista

Thanks

netsrak
10-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Please update to the latest Beta 40. Delete and reimport the hand.

Hudders88
10-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks netsrak, but now i got another problem haha

I installed the update from your link but when i tried to locate the hand to reinport it the hand history folder was empty, i'm assuming HM deletes the history after it has imported it? Is that an option in the program?

I requested the hand history from stars which they emailed me, i copied and pasted the data to a txt file and imported it, while it copied to the text file all the data the format was screwed up, no spaces and in a long line of text rather than neat line after line, if u know what i mean.

Anyway after the import it says i've 12 import errors.

HELP:confused:

lagunaseca
10-16-2009, 05:03 PM
@ Hudders

Just look into the Archiv of Holdemmanger (fe: c:/hmarchive)

and of course you can turn off the feature that hm will delete your HHs from the pokersite folder and put them into the archiv. check import -> autoimport options

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

Hudders88
10-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Thanks guys :D

I'll try it tomora and report back, sorry to be a pain in the ass newbie ;)