PDA

View Full Version : All my hands have gone "invisible" - everything else working correctly

Santosvella
10-16-2009, 08:03 AM
Hi. I was playing a sng session (on Ongame, fwiw) and HEM (beta 33) was importing everything normally. Then, suddenly in the middle of the session I noticed that even though tourney results and EV were properly calculated, I couldn't see any hand played anymore, i.e. all fields under "data view" or "hands" were completely blank.

I restarted HEM and got the following error message:

An error occured while retrieving the imported file list: ERROR: 42883:
functionmax(timestamp without time zone) does not exist.

Then I noticed that not only the hands from today had gone "invisible", but also every hand I played since I started using HEM. Everything else, graphing, tourney results, players, etc... is still there and accurate.

FWIW I tried installing the latest beta and re-indexing my database with no noticeable result.

Also, speaking of Ongame, and while I'm at it:

You need to edit the tournaments manually via dataview -> edit.
There is no buyin information in the handhistories so HM uses the default setting of 11$ which you can change under options.

Yes, but strangely HEM perfectly detects and differentiates between $22 and $33 sngs on its own.
But on the other hand, it sees $54+ as $11, which is weird since they should be the easiest to auto-detect (having a starting chipstack of 2000 instead of 1500 for the lower buyins).
Lastly, and even more weirdly, the $54 did import correctly as $54 about 3 months ago.

All that said, thanks to all of you for the fantastic job you did (and are still doing) with HEM

netsrak
10-16-2009, 09:23 AM
Sounds like your database is damaged.

You should create a new one and reimport all hands: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146