PDA

View Full Version : Help Please?

whiteflash
10-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Not exactly sure where I am going wrong. I thought I had everything set up correctly but obvisiously not. HEM imported 1 flie when I played some hands on Stars. After that it would say importing file error and no hands were showing up from Stars.

The table manager had the table name show up but no ststs. The HUD never showed up on the table. Little frustrated because I am not sure what is wrong. Pretty much went thru the FAQ. I think maybe I dont have the flies matched from Stars and HEM. Any suggestions on what files name I should be using to import?

Any help would be appreciated. Version#1.08.04 I have UAC turned off.

Lunatic973
10-15-2009, 11:15 PM
First question they always ask is "Have you updated to the latest beta"

Only difference is, I'm not a mod so I'm posting a link, should be easy enough to find on here though (look in the releases section)

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 03:03 AM

Any help would be appreciated. Version#1.08.04 I have UAC turned off.

lunatic got it right.

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature. If that doesn't work please answer the questions in the 'HUD not working' link.

whiteflash
10-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Thanks, I just bought and downloaded a couple of days agao so I thought I had the lastest version. I will try and see what happens.

It works now!!

Thanks

netsrak
10-16-2009, 09:03 AM
What type of game are you playing?

Are the hands being imported?

Its not table scanner, its table finder: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Please attach the file holdemmanager.config. You find it in the config folder of the holdemmanager.installation

whiteflash
10-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the help. The new beta version fixed my problem.