PDA

View Full Version : Popup Designer - PFR - Open Shoves 6 - 14bb Limpers

Meeper
02-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Hi,

I've just noticed that when designing popups both "Open Shove 9 - 14bb Limpers" and "Open Shove 15 - 25bb Limpers" have the same value of "SVL25". After looking at the UOP Open Shove stats it looks like the value for "Open Shove 9 - 14bb Limpers" should be "SVL14"

Can you please look into this one.

Thanks

Gacil
02-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Hi Meeper,

Thanks for the report, and apologies for the delay in replying.

We will indeed take a look and get back to you as soon as possible.

fozzy71
02-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Thank you for pointing out this bug as it led me to another similar bug.

* 1-8bb UOP = SVU25 instead of SVU8
* 9-14bb Limpers = SVL25 instead of SVL14

This is issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4215. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-4215 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

gfk_asbos
09-30-2018, 10:34 PM
Thank you for pointing out this bug as it led me to another similar bug.

* 1-8bb UOP = SVU25 instead of SVU8
* 9-14bb Limpers = SVL25 instead of SVL14

This is issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4215. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-4215 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

hi is this fixed? i try to use 1-8 bb open shove stats from CO/BTN/SB but they dont seem to work, on the contrary same stats for 9-25 bbs seem to be working fine.

udbrky
10-01-2018, 12:56 AM
What exactly happens when you add them?