PDA

View Full Version : Where are my archiving hands going

newfie
02-20-2012, 01:54 AM
I thought a month ago i changed my archive folder to another drice the D: drive not my c: drive. Today i noticed all my hands were still saving into my c: drive. So i went back into my HEM changed ti mw D: drive now my hands are not archiving to either drive??? While playing all my hands on other vilians are showing up. but where are my hands goig???5155151561

Patvs
02-20-2012, 04:26 AM
-1 check what the archive folder setting is for the auto import folder of the pokersite you play on.
It may be set to a different location
-2 Go inside the auto import folder to check if the handhistories are still stuck in the auto import folder, and were never moved.

newfie
02-24-2012, 10:00 PM
yes there still stuck in the auto import folder

Patvs
02-25-2012, 04:34 AM
Does the archive folder they're supposed to be moved to exist?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right c lick the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./