PDA

View Full Version : I need help somebody please!!!

topher9
10-15-2009, 01:25 PM
The first computer I installed holdem manager on gets a virus and won't even start up anymore. so I got a new computer, installed it, but when I go to register I don't remember user name. I need to register so I can reset my codes since I'm not using the other computer. How can I get in contact with someone who can help me with my screen name?

thank you.

fozzy71
10-15-2009, 01:53 PM
What screen name? The name for the \registration site? Make a new name and password there, if you have never been there before.

*You can use the same code for 2 PC's, just choose the PC#2 slot when registering.
*Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/
*If you have any problems with either of the above, please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net to have your previous code killed/reset.

topher9
10-15-2009, 04:14 PM
I have already registered on a different computer with the registration key. But on this computer I can't log in because I don't remember my registration name and I can't make a new one with the same email address. So therefore, I can't log in to reset my keys.

fozzy71
10-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Have you tried the recover password option?

If that deoesnt help do as I suggested and Please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net. He can kill/reset your license

DenverDave
01-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Fozzy,

NM wrong thread sorry