PDA

View Full Version : Wrong HUD on Party HEM1

Dublimax
02-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Hey guys,

I am playing on different sites and my HUD is working fine on all of them but Party.(in HEM1 in Players presferences in the tab "use for" I have any site selected)

On party when I play that's another HUD. This HUD is the HUD that someone that used my PC to play on party installed on my HEM. I deleted it from the Players preferences window and in the HEM config directory but yet it is still there.

The only way I can get my HUD on Party is to select Party instead of any site in the tab "use for" in the player preferences.

Any idea how to get rid of that HUD?

Thanks

Patvs
02-20-2012, 01:08 AM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

(make sure another HUD configuration isn't also assigned to any site?)

--

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files (pospref2txt and pospref4.txt), so HM will rebuild them to default:
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Dublimax
02-20-2012, 05:32 AM
There was a conflicting setting all right. I had an old HUD that had Party selected :(
Sorry about this and thanks for the help