PDA

View Full Version : Problem on Stars with Mulit-panel

Wendil66
09-07-2008, 04:39 AM
For some reason the HUD doesn't seem to work on Stars when using multi-panel. Everything shows up, but it is all over the place. When I right click and move a panel it just snaps back to where it was. The only exception is the main panel, if I move it the other panels move with it. Control-Right click doesn't seem to do anything.
I went on Party and everything worked fine, but as soon as I went back to Stars everything was all over the place again. Going back to Party everything was where it was supposed to be.
Any ideas?

fabio
09-07-2008, 07:15 AM
Please close HM, go to the Configs folder and delete the posprefs2.txt (you can make a backup first). Then, try to realign your stats again.

Frosteater
09-12-2008, 11:47 PM
I have a similar problem, only it's not bound to one particular site, but happens on any site.

Moving panels for all seats works fine, but ctrl + right click doesn't do anything at all.

Now this is where it gets weird. Interestingly enough, ctrl + shift + right click actually seems to work. After a while, though, (and I have no clue how that's triggered) with the exception of the main panel, panels fall into one of a few categories:
they either snap back into place when dragged (unless they're moved with ctrl + shift + right click, where they can be moved individually and stay in place),
they don't respond to anything, at all,
or they can be dragged around with the right mousebutton only and behave like they should, when ctrl + right click is used. At least untill I move them around with ctrl + shift + right click. Once I do that, they actually change their behaviour and fall into category 1. This is a rather exotic category, to say the least, and doesn't come up to often.

If I trigger "Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode" in Table Preferences, the panel behaviour doesn't change, but one thing to point out is that the grey border, which is used to define panel alignment is absent from every panel but the main one, which doesn't seem right.

Deleting posprefs2.txt didn't produce any results.

G586
09-13-2008, 05:41 AM
I'm having a similar problem with my panels not in the right places and I move them, swap tables or click to another page and they are all jumbled again. This morning, they also stay when I'm not on the table but looking at another webpage. So def can't multi-table or surf!

I'm not sure how to do the suggested fix above - where is the Configs folder? :confused:

fabio
09-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Have you guys tried to lock the layout under table preferences after you set it up?

G586
09-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi Fabio,

No, I hadn't. Have done now and it's fixed the panels so that they are in the right place. Happy!

They still stay tho when I swap screens so if I open 2 tables, I can see the panels from the inactive table as well as the active table and also when I switch to a different programme, they stay visible.

I tried to open the config. files but the folder wouldn't open and asked me to find an appropriate program on the web.

Does this make sense? :)

G586
09-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Oh, it's stopped working ok again. This time, I couldn't even drag the panels into place. I had unchecked the "force on top" box as it said in a post to do that to see if it made a difference.

Reopened it with "force on top" box ticked and it's ok for position, just the problem with it not disappearing left, as I peer thru' stats whilst typing.

On a happy note, whilst I'm fiddling about on a 2nl table as a test, I seem to be winning accidentally! Bankroll is recovering nicely.

fabio
09-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net for a Teamviewer session so I can take a look into it.

Frosteater
09-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Have you guys tried to lock the layout under table preferences after you set it up?

Yes, sorry I didn't mention that.

And this is with version 1.06.03h on XP. It happened on earlier versions, as well, though.

fabio
09-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Can you email me?