PDA

View Full Version : Probblem counting hands in the sessions

gabrinho
02-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Hello, I have a probblem, it seems that Holdem Manager it's not counting all the hands on the sessions areas. The HUD &Table Manager is working well and there I see the correct numbers on every session I play.

What happens, can someone tell me how to fix this ?

PS : I use the latest version of HM1 on Windows 7.

Patvs
02-20-2012, 01:09 AM
On which site are you playing?

(if PokerStars, are you also using the pre-fetch HUD?

--

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

gabrinho
02-20-2012, 06:22 PM
Hi, I play on the Cake Poker network/ My Operating System - Windows 7 / My Anti-Virus is : AVG Internet Security 2012.

I've done everything you said without the last part, I haven't disabled yet the UAC.

I created a new database and imported all the hands there and I see the same probblem, there are missing some numbers on the sessions reports.

Patvs
02-21-2012, 02:45 AM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

gabrinho
02-22-2012, 05:24 PM
I can confirm that I cleared the filters and the date format is the one you mentioned in the above thread.

After I done what I said in #3 I manually imported the files from my pokerroom folder and from HMArchive folder and finally I got all the missing hands in my sessions reports. But I saw the hand history sub-folders from my pokerroom are empty now and I'm wondering if this is okay or not, I done anything wrong ?

Yesterday I played again and everything was ok, I haven't had any probblems with the numbers in my sessions reports. But today the hud unexpectedly crushed, I relaunched it imediately and now the table manager tells me I played 719 hands and in the session report I have 777. What could be the probblem now, can you help me please ?

Patvs
02-22-2012, 11:55 PM
The handhistories are moved to the archive folder C:/HMArchive, so it's normal they no longer appear in the import folder.

TableManager can show a higher number since it can track hands where you were sitting out, and for other sites it can track 1 hand when you observe a table.

Next session compare the winnings in the sessions report--> with your actual winnings (based on the site's cashier).