PDA

View Full Version : Ongame import does not work

Dzso001
10-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Hello

I am using the newest beta version.
I can see the HH's in the redkings hidden folder.
I am using windows xp.
I also bought 1 million hands and I have tried to import them manually but not happened. Once HM imported 3440 files but 0 hands. HM moved the HH's from the original folder to the archive folder but that is all. I still have 0 hands and 0 players in my HM.

KAP antivirus and firewall are turned off, that can not be the problem.

I have read that somebody (squizzel i think) has had the same problem like me but he did not found the solution.

Please help me as fast as possible. I have spent hours to fix the problem by myself.

Thx

netsrak
10-15-2009, 09:59 AM
Are the handhistories in english?
Are you using 1.09 Beta 38?

Dzso001
10-15-2009, 01:10 PM
Yes I am using 1.09 beta 38.
HH's are english.

Thx for trying to help.

Dzso001
10-15-2009, 01:16 PM
I am trying again and agin but now nothing happen. Autoupdate did not find any new hand....
I have tried autoimport and import from folder both. I am sure that the HH's are good. I bought 1 million plus I have played a few hands.
Could somebody help my using team wiever? MSN adress: joetheking@freemail.hu
Please help me via msn, it is much faster. Than we post the solution at the and so other users learn from it too.

milos
10-15-2009, 03:24 PM
yes pls i buy this only becose ongame network finaly today and it is not working;(

netsrak
10-15-2009, 03:35 PM
You don't try play money tables don't you?

Please check the Ongame configuration: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Dzso001
10-16-2009, 08:25 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Newest. 1.09 beta 38

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Every site is OK except Ongame. FT Stars and Ipoker good.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes. Of course.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Documents and setting\Dzso\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\Redkings\handhistory+subfolders

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No. They aren't

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

No.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes. They are english. My HH's and the HH's I bought. They look the same except the title of the txt.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

I am using XP.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I did not do anything with it. Should I?

Now I travel to my girlfriend. I will be back on sunday. I need some rest because I am on tilt. Please help me.

Dzso001
10-16-2009, 08:26 AM
I have never tried play money tables.

netsrak
10-16-2009, 09:06 AM
Please delete the subfolders setting for the ongame auto-import settings.

Delete the ongame handhistory file and try again so that a new file will be created.

We want to have a look into your file config\holdemmanager.config to check your settings so please attach it to your post.