PDA

View Full Version : HUD not currently available

Reason
10-15-2009, 01:22 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 Beta 38

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Full Tilt Poker, No Limit Hold Em. I only play at FTP.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes. C:\hands

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

What?

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes.

8) If you're using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yes.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes.

Reason
10-15-2009, 01:57 AM
That's the error message I get if I try to relaunch the HUD. The initial error message is, "Error launching the HUD: access is denied"

netsrak
10-15-2009, 03:58 AM
Possibly the virus scanner problem? http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19162

Reason
10-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Okay, I'm pretty pissed at this point. I followed the instructions in the thread about the virus-scanner problem (deleted the appdata folder), and now HEM is telling me that it's a trial version and that the evaluation period is over! I copied and pasted the serial number that it gave me and was told that the serial number is invalid. This is BS and I want this resolved immediately. I'll be even more pissed if it takes you guys two hours to respond to this post.

Reason
10-15-2009, 06:04 PM
If it matters, I am using HEM on two computers. It's possible that the serial number given to me when I relaunched HEM after deleting the appdata folder is the number that I used on the other computer. However, I don't have the other serial number that I used anymore (why would I think that I would have to register HEM twice? :mad: )

netsrak
10-16-2009, 06:26 AM
Please use the latest Beta 40 from the link in my signatare. There should be no virus issues with this version.

Your serial number is valid for 2 computers at the same time. To reset your license for a new computer please use our registration system (link in my signature).