PDA

View Full Version : Lost Ongame Hands

heroinDREAMS1943
02-18-2012, 09:21 PM
I played today on Ongame for the first time in a while. I redeposited and started with an exact amount, so I am positive with how much I started with before today's session. My account shows that I am +142 after ending my session, but my "Sessions" tab says I am -99.43. And when i go to "Reports" it says I am -201.77. For some reason reports tab has every hand imported twice. I'm really confused as to why it is acting up this way. Also the two total hand amounts do not match either.

I know this sounds odd. I assure you I am not reading it wrong or have some filter on that is causing this. For instance one of the big hands that I doubled up on is nowhere to be found at all in the database. It just doesn't show up at all. Some hands are just completely lost, I cannot find them. There seems to be a huge bug going on hre.

Help please,

thank you

Patvs
02-19-2012, 02:38 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport your hands.

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

(hands showing up as duplicates is usually a corrupt database)