PDA

View Full Version : Opponent Hand Summaries

denetomtom
02-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Hi dont know if this is a problem with HM2 or my database.

On the opponents summary tab under hands column were it shaow the total of opponents hands I have noticed that over the last 3 days this total or any of the other totals have not changed in value.

I import around 16000 hands/day so over last 3 days total of hands should have increased by at least 48k hands, there are no filters set, min hands =0 vpip=0 to 100.

I also back up DB daily through HM and backup image size has increased every day 744MB, 781MB, 800MB so I can confirm that hands are being imported.

Anybody had same problem or know of a solution.

Thanks for any help/suggestions

Patvs
02-19-2012, 03:44 AM
Did you click refresh in the Summaries tab?
Double-check if the date range filter is set to the new date. (set it to 1 day into the future)

If that doesn't resolve it, can you change the min hands to 50.
Then check if the total #of hands changes after a session.

denetomtom
02-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Hey Pat

Thanks for solution, refresh made no difference, so I ended up changing the date range to tomorrows date and I seem now to have all the hands.

Put it back to 1 year in front where it was originally set to and all the hands stayed the same, I have now played around with both the dates and found that the number of total hands changes as you would expect.

So not sure what the original problem was but it seems to be solved now, I dont usually change the date range so its not as though it was waiting for a re fresh or anything.

So problem unknown but solved.

Thanks again Pat