PDA

View Full Version : I can't import PokerStars hands

bozlax
10-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Trying to import hands to test out the software gives me a "Found 0 hands to import..." message.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 Beta 38 (trial)

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Poker Stars, Limit .50/1 6-max
I don't know, I don't play other sites.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
I have, and nothing happens. I have also tried importing from directory and importing from file and none work. The message window tells me "Found 0 files to process..."

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
afaict

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
no

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
no

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
No hands, so I can't really try it.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Not using Vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
yup

bozlax
10-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Just tried a .02/.04 table and it imported just fine. I take it there's a stakes limit on the trial version?

netsrak
10-15-2009, 03:39 AM
The trial has no limit but Holdemmanager only supports cash game - could that be the problem?

big_ipaq
10-26-2009, 11:59 PM
What exactly do you mean by "only supports cash game"???

netsrak
10-27-2009, 06:48 AM
No play money

big_ipaq
10-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Oh, so you meant "real money game", as "cash game" is something else in hold'em.

However, I am a registered user of Holdem Manager aand very disappointed by some aspects.

I am a programmer since University and worked in many domains, but never saw a software which cannot import a simple file.

Surely my HUD is not working... But I am trying to import by hand a fie, and it says "0 files found". What? I was giving it the file directly. Maybe he could not find hands in it. Or maybe he could not interpret the file correctly, which I highly doubt because it's in English and on my primary computer it interprets it correctly.

I've read the troubleshoot section on and on... It should really really import it. UAC is off on my Vista, but I can see nothing to do with simple import of a file manually.

So what gives? Pocker Tracker is able to recognize alone everything needed, while Holdem Manager which is by far in most aspects a better product is a import nightmare. A configuration impossibility. Remember that I am a programmer with 20 years of working in the field and I am simply lost. How many customers are you loosing because of this simple issue?

So my question is, what would be the reason I cannot import mannually a Poker Stars hand history file?

netsrak
10-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Rename the file and try again. If that doesn't work mail the file with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net