PDA

View Full Version : Import is off and HUD not working on Winamax (Ongame skin)

Balmix
10-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi,

Since a while, around the big change to P5 software on ongame, my HM has never really been working right.

Recently the latest status is:
-Major difference between imported results and facts. Like 4 buy-in difference over 1k hands (also a very far off result on my WWSF, making me suspect it's more than a few random big pots missed).
I remember recently having 34 import errors for 900 hands.
Today it was only 4 errors for 357 hands but still.
-HUD will not recognize table, although he sees them in the table manager, it won't show the stats, even when i use the table finder.

Basically all that matters in HM is not working for me on Ongame, my main site i may add. So it's pretty troublesome.

I installed a few times the latest beta, doesn't seem to fix anywhere close to all the problems.

I'm on HM Pro, and Windows Vista 64 on a big laptop.
Also small side note, i screwed up on the password while installing pgsql, so i had to disable it, don't see how it could matter though considering my problems.

fozzy71
10-14-2009, 03:33 PM
*Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Balmix
10-15-2009, 02:53 AM
I'm getting "The package was unable to replace Programfile/.../Holdem manager.exe" during the install.

And now I can't even launch HM anymore, when i launch it i get the message it's in french, i'll give you a brief translation "Cannot load the file or assembly 'HEMGUI, Version= 1.0.9.50, Culture= Neutral, Publickeytoken= 6ab470301e931f98' or one of its dependencies. [...]"
What's surprising is, although i just installed as instructed the 1.09 beta 38, this load screen is displaying on top "HM 1.09 beta 35".

I'm gonna have to send my laptop for repair now, and i may or may not have to format it for a hardware defect, which i think is unlikely to affect this problem. So i may not be able to advance this problem for a few days.

netsrak
10-15-2009, 03:49 AM
This just means that your holdemmanager or parts of it are running while you are trying to install the update.

Easiest solution is to reboot the computer and install the update again as first thing.