PDA

View Full Version : problems with my program

texas donald
10-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi, I recently set up my HEM but experiencing some problems, hopefully you will know some solutions. Firstly, the last hand feature where it shows up with mucked and winning cards after a hand does not work, despite it being all selected to work when I click on HUD options > table preferences.

But the main issue is with my HUD, it isn't working - it just isn't tracking hands or stats, e.g. I have been playing on the table I am on right now for about half an hour, but no one has more than 3 hands tracked (including me), and one player has just stayed on zero the whole time.

Any idea how I can resolve this or what might be causing it to not work properly? I am using 1.08.04

Thanks a lot.

fozzy71
10-14-2009, 12:46 PM
....I am using 1.08.04

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature. If that doesn't work please answer the questions in the 'HUD not working' link.

texas donald
10-14-2009, 09:10 PM
have updated it and all seems to be working fine, thanks.

can you tell me where I can find stats such as double barrell and fold to double barrell % as I cant see them in the player preferences?

fozzy71
10-21-2009, 03:27 PM
have updated it and all seems to be working fine, thanks.

can you tell me where I can find stats such as double barrell and fold to double barrell % as I cant see them in the player preferences?

sorry for the delay in an answer, it has been a crazy week.

Turn CB and and Fold to turn CB