PDA

View Full Version : Evrything is wrong with my HEM

Hanske333
10-14-2009, 05:23 AM
I got a lot of errors lately so i decided to just reinstall evrything (HEM+ postgres). Sadly all errors are back + more and i don't know what to do. I think there are no HEM errors i haven't got the last few days.

Sometimes when starting HEM i get the whole failed to establish connection thing.

Sometimes when i try importing it seems like he's busy auto-importing but he doesn't import anything(autoimport folders are configed fine)

Often when i change tabs a windows error occurs about an unhandled exeption.

And now today he was autoimporting, the HUD showed up and evrytime you could see him importing hands per hand, but then going into session tabs none of the new hands were shown...

I have the 1.09.37 beta version and i use postgres 8.3. I'm trying to play on ongame.

I added an attachement with all the errors i got in just 5 mins of browsing through HEM and copied them in paint.

netsrak
10-14-2009, 06:05 AM
This error usually is a firewall problem. You could try to configure exceptions for postgresql and Holdemmanager in your firewall: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=164

or you try to run the windows service postgresql as local system account
or you uninstall (disable is not enough) your 3rd party firewall solution for a test.

Hanske333
10-14-2009, 06:21 AM
k, i reinstalled evrything with first my firewall off, and now i have put it back on but with exceptions for HEM and postgres (is that pgadminIII or something?, because that's all i could find). hope it works :)

greetings

Hanske333
10-14-2009, 07:07 AM
still not ok, i got the failed to establish connection error once again. it really starting to annoy me.

kwai
10-14-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi,
I brought HEM four days ago and got it to work fine untill I undated party poker.It then stopped importing files. In the meantime I have updated Windows and now I cant even connect to postgres.It says it cant find the host. Please help.

netsrak
10-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Reboot your computer and try again.

It may be necessary to uninstall 3rd party firewalls like comodo or f-secure.(disable is not enough)

Hanske333
10-14-2009, 11:05 AM
rebooting doesn't work and i have no 3rd party firewalls at all.

the main problem now is that HEM will only import sporadically (both autoimport and import from folder). And i keep getting some error about a connection to external host has stopped or something.

netsrak
10-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.