PDA

View Full Version : Optimize Reports

cardsfan04
10-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Whenever I open HEM (as of ~24 hours ago), it tries to optimize reports for my screenname on each site. It won't allow me to import hands or look at any reports while I play, so it basically makes any in-game benefits useless.

I saw somebody had a similar issue (didn't want to hijack) about a week ago, so I followed some of the steps in that thread, but no luck yet.

So far, I have tried to update both the beta version and the 1.08.04 version and have the same issue on both.

I don't know how to do the next option you suggested (something like PGA>Maintenance> a few other things), but I'm going to try to backup the database now. I have no idea if I have lost hands or not yet.

fozzy71
10-14-2009, 02:39 AM
The optimize reports should only happen once, per player imported with known hole cards. It usually happens after a bulk import.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

Reboot, and run the installer first thing.

If it continues to optimize every time you restart HM:

You can disable this (make sure HM is closed) by going into the Holdem Manager\Config folder then right click and choose "New text Document" and name it NoOpt. Next time you launch HM it should skip this process.