PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager doesnt import my hands to the database

King_Tech
10-13-2009, 02:09 PM
I play on Poker Stars and have everything setup correctly. I downloaded the latest beta #37. I set Poker Stars to save the Hand history. I set Holdem manager to auto-import from the same folder Poker Stars saves the hand history to.

When i play on PS the HUD works correctly. I see the hands show up in the folder PS saves it to. When i go to the cash games tab i get the following error:

''you have not selected a player to run this report against, please click on change''

When i click on change i cant select a player. So it seems HM doesnt import the hand correctly.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
I use the newest beta downloaded from Fozzy71

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Poker Stars, NLHE

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes, i have everything setup according to your FAQ

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes
C:\Users\Dinos\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistor y

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
I guess HM import the hands cause my HUD is working fine. But when i go to the cash games tab i get this error:

''you have not selected a player to run this report against, please click on change''

And i can select a player

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

I created a new database but the problem seems to remain the same

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
i tried table finder a bit, and it seems to work.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
see attachement

netsrak
10-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Click on the change button (not on the arrow besides) and enter the first characters of your screenname and then select your name from the list.