PDA

View Full Version : Want to start from scratch

trapsetter
10-12-2009, 07:11 PM
HI

I would like to start from scratch and erase all of my hands and stats and reports etc but i would like to still be able to have the database of all other players ive played against.
I have created a new database, is there a way of just getting villains stats without importing all my old history into the new database??
Any help welcome TY

fozzy71
10-12-2009, 07:47 PM
I will need to think about this a bit more. Can I ask exactly why you want to 'start from scratch'? You just dont want to see it mixed in the reports and graphs? You know you can set a date filter to change All Hands to After October 12, 2009? Then you wont see your old data.

trapsetter
10-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the quick response....

The reason is because my play has varied so much and viewing my reports has become useless, i.e ive been playing both very LAG and TAG and its difficult to get a trend going and viewing leaks etc!!
(i have alrready noted the obvious leak.... STOP playing like a monkey 1 day and like a rock the next lol)

However i believe setting the date would be a quick easy way, but keep thinking about it as im sure there may be a better way!!

Thanks again

fozzy71
10-12-2009, 08:17 PM
I believe the best option is to use your original db:

options > purge hands > select all stakes/dates, and deselect your player alias, so it purges all your hands to.

I am actually doing this to my own DB as I type this. I will let you know more details late tonight or tomorrow about my results.

trapsetter
10-12-2009, 08:19 PM
excellent ty, will keep my eye on this post... im off to the land of nod zzzzzzzzzzz

TY

fozzy71
10-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Yep, I purged all hands from my DB. The size went from about 2gb to 700mb. I still have 78k players I can run a report on in the Players tab, so I should have HUD stats for everyone as well. If I search any of my screen names or alias on the cash games tabs nothing shows up.

Time to reimport my hands and rebuild my DB. :p